CollegeBoyPhysicals - Johnny Hunter & Jake Mitchells - Booster Shot My Ass

CollegeBoyPhysicals - Johnny Hunter & Jake Mitchells - Booster Shot My Ass

CollegeBoyPhysicals - Johnny Hunter & Jake Mitchells - Booster Shot My Ass

It was the same nurse that took care of me the last time..nurse Hunter. I wasn't surprised at the nonchalant demeanor he had after what had happened the other week. He checked me for side effects and since I had none he proceeded to the next injection..but this time it was in my butt. I fucken hate needles so I was glad I didn't have to see him inject me. It was quick and I hardly felt it...but what I did feel was his finger roaming down my ass crack.

Length: 253 MiB Duration: 13mn 38s 467ms
Video: AVC at 2 500 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 75.9 Kbps, Infos: 1 channel, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Download CollegeBoyPhysicals - Johnny Hunter & Jake Mitchells - Booster Shot My Ass from RapidGator
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: